There has been a spoiler revealed for the upcoming Mountain Dew sponsored ‘Pitch Black’ match at Royal Rumble ahead of the big match.
Set for the Royal Rumble event, the inaugural Mountain Dew Pitch Black match pitting Bray Wyatt against LA Knight.
With the ongoing storyline of Uncle Howdy and Bray Wyatt permeating WWE television (with the former appearing on Monday Night Raw in scenes with Alexa Bliss) there was another element added.
On last night’s WWE SmackDown (January 20) the Firefly Funhouse was resurrected ahead of the Pitch Black match which now has a few more details known.
According to a report from Fightful Select, WWE is planning on incorporating some “neon” elements to the match and are currently doing run throughs.
Also the match’s corporate titular sponsor, Mountain Dew Pitch Black is set to sponsor the post-show press conference as well.
With just a week to go until the big WWE premium live event, we do know a few more names that will be making appearances in the premium live event’s titular match.
On SmackDown last night (January 20) several move stars declared for the Rumble matches including Zelina Vega, Shayna Baszler, Braun Strowman and Drew McIntyre.
You can read more about WWE’s upcoming premium live event, Royal Rumble at this link.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Former WWE Name Asks Liv Morgan Out On A Date
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- AEW Star Hints At In-Ring Retirement
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Mercedes Mone On WWE Exit: ‘Nobody Knows The Story’
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- What Happened At AEW House Rules March 18