The coronavirus has taken quite a toll on WrestleMania. One match that was affected by the pandemic was the proposed SmackDown Tag Team Championship match between The Miz and John Morrison and The Usos.
The Miz is reportedly one of the wrestlers who has been taken off the show after feeling sick earlier this week. Therefore their match had to be changed and what a change it was.
Josh Nason of the Wrestling Observer website reported John Morrison will face one of the Usos in a ladder match. It was not revealed which Uso Morrison will face or what they will be fighting over. This will be the first time an Uso will compete in a ladder match as a singles competitor.
They had competed in one tag team ladder match in their careers. That match was at TLC in 2015 when they lost to the New Day in a match also including the Lucha Dragons.
This will be the first ladder match Morrison will have had in WWE since 2010. His last ladder match was also at a TLC pay per view when he defeated Sheamus for a shot at the WWE Championship.
What do you think about this new WrestleMania match? Let us know on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- Sammy Guevara Shares Touching Post Ahead Of AEW Double Or Nothing Main Event