A likely spoiler regarding the intriguing battery charging teases that have been airing on NXT recently has come to light.
As per PWInsider, it’s believed the battery teases have been for Tegan Nox’s return to NXT after being out of action since August 2020 due to suffering another leg injury in the form of a torn ACL.
Nox made her return to the ring last night in a dark match against Toni Storm prior to Raw, so it seems like she’s ready for in-ring work once again.
With Nox working a pre-Raw dark match, it’s possible that she’ll be moved to either Raw or SmackDown during the WWE Draft in August after SummerSlam, so NXT might have to change tactic with the whole battery thing if that’s the case.
Karrion Kross also worked a pre-Raw match last night after already having a couple of ‘tryout’ matches. Others that have done the same in recent weeks include Scarlett, Shotzi Blackheart and Bronson Reed.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Carmelo Hayes Teases Joining Returning Faction On SmackDown
- Spoiler For Planned Return On August 12 SmackDown
- Update On How Many Returns Triple H Has Planned
- Drew McIntyre Teases Huge Change For Clash At The Castle
- Here’s Who Pitched For Goldberg To Squash Brock Lesnar At Survivor Series 2016
- Zoey Stark Worked As Backstage Producer While Out With Injury
- AEW & NWA Relationship Reportedly ‘Fine’ After Comments From Tony Khan & Billy Corgan
- Former WWE Writer Recalls Stephanie McMahon Reaction To Finding Out He Was A Wrestling Fan