A spoiler has emerged detailing the current plan for a big pick for tomorrow’s stanza of the WWE Draft during Raw on the USA Network.
Dave Meltzer stated on Wrestling Observer Radio that the Raw Tag Team Champions the Street Profits were “absolutely” moving to SmackDown as of this morning.
This follows the new SmackDown Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods going the opposite direction to Raw during Friday’s SmackDown, separating them from Big E.
There had been speculation (and hope) that the New Day duo going to Raw would result in a unification and a singular Tag Team Championship, but, although Profits moving to SmackDown doesn’t completely rule it out, it does seem to make it more unlikely.
It also means Montez Ford would be kept together with his wife Bianca Belair who was moved to SmackDown on night one.
If they aren’t unifying the titles, it’ll be interesting to see what happens with them. Will the teams just swap belts in a backstage segment? Or will we end up with something more convoluted?
WrestleTalk.com will keep you up to speed with all the WWE Draft picks as they happen tomorrow night.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’
- Unused Jeff Hardy SVR 2010 Road to WrestleMania Story Outlines