There were a couple of names who were left undrafted following night two of the WWE Draft, and it looks like we know where they’re going to end up.
A number of names weren’t drafted but have now signed with a brand of their choosing via WWE’s draft rules. Two names who have yet to do that are Mickie James and Andrade.
As per PWInsider, the plan is for both James and Andrade to end up on Raw. Of course in WWE plans can change, but this was the plan as of the night of the draft.
It does beg the question as to why Andrade was left completely undrafted and has been put in this position if he’s just going to end up on Raw anyway.
James is currently out injured due to a broken nose so that likely explains her lack of being picked.
WrestleTalk.com will keep you up to date with any further news and confirmation relating to the WWE Draft as it continues to unfold.
- Released WWE Star Claims One Person Had ‘Weird Grudge’ Against Him, Vince McMahon’s Departure ‘Killed’ His Career
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Released WWE Star Reveals They Requested Their Release
- Former World Champion To Become Free Agent Next Week
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Top NXT Star Expected For September 25 WWE Raw
- Real Reason For WWE Star’s Character Change
- SPOILER: AEW Star Captures Championship Title
- WWE Star Ready For A WarGames Match