There were a couple of names who were left undrafted following night two of the WWE Draft, and it looks like we know where they’re going to end up.
A number of names weren’t drafted but have now signed with a brand of their choosing via WWE’s draft rules. Two names who have yet to do that are Mickie James and Andrade.
As per PWInsider, the plan is for both James and Andrade to end up on Raw. Of course in WWE plans can change, but this was the plan as of the night of the draft.
It does beg the question as to why Andrade was left completely undrafted and has been put in this position if he’s just going to end up on Raw anyway.
James is currently out injured due to a broken nose so that likely explains her lack of being picked.
WrestleTalk.com will keep you up to date with any further news and confirmation relating to the WWE Draft as it continues to unfold.
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction
- Kevin Owens Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
- Update On Vince McMahon’s Plans For Max Dupri On WWE Main Roster
- Scorpio Sky Reveals New TNT Championship Belt On AEW Rampage
- NXT UK Star Charlie Dempsey Announced For PROGRESS Super Strong Style 16 Tournament