There has been a potential spoiler on the outcome of a Championship match set for next week’s ROH Supercard of Honor show.
Brian Cage has been the center of a lot of discussion regarding his AEW status, with his contract with the company reportedly coming up at the end of the month.
Despite this, Cage currently reigns as one third of the ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Champions alongside the Gates of Agony, Kaun and Toa Liona.
The three are set to defend against Blake Christian, Metalik and AR Fox at the ROH Supercard of Honor, which may end up being Cage’s final match in the company.
Well, the result of that match may have been spoiled at last night’s AEW Dark: Elevation tapings, when the Gates of Agony took on the Qrown in tag team action.
Interestingly, the Gates of Agony came out without the titles, as well as without Cage, which would imply they’re set to lose the titles at the show next week.
There was talk backstage at AEW Dynamite of creative plans for Cage despite his contract expiring shortly.
Scoop #3: The Qrown vs Gates of Agony pic.twitter.com/r2PX6fQAXK
— Jacob Cohen (@MrJacobCohen) March 24, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star