Ever since Triple H took over WWE creative, numerous returns have been taking place on WWE television, with Bayley, IYO SKY, Dakota Kai, Karrion Kross, Scarlett and Dexter Lumis all making returns since SummerSlam.
At SummerSlam, Ronda Rousey was defeated by Liv Morgan in dubious fashion, before she laid out both Morgan and the referee, resulting in WWE ‘suspending’ Rousey.
It was determined on last week’s show that Shayna Baszler is set to challenge Liv Morgan for the SmackDown Women’s Championship at Clash at the Castle, but that match may not be a singles match much longer.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), Morgan and Baszler are set for a contract signing on tonight’s show, which is set to see Morgan continue to sell her kayfabe injuries.
Per the report, Ronda Rousey is also set to be involved in the segment in some way, which will be the first time she’s featured on the show since SummerSlam.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Raw Star Moved Back To NXT, Reforms Tag Team
- Update On Whether Jungle Boy Has Officially Undergone Name Change
- The Incredible Story Of Deaf WWE NXT Wrestler Myles Borne
- Thunder Rosa Comments On Saraya’s AEW Debut
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Darby Allin Gets Stitches Following AEW Rampage Grand Slam (Photo)
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- WWE Raw Star Explains What Triple H Tells WWE Stars Before They Go Out
- WWE Hall Of Famer Recalls Batista Being Difficult To Work With
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit