Former WWE star Stacy Keibler has returned to Twitter amid rumors about her potential WWE Hall of Fame induction.
Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer recently noted that there have been rumors about the star being part of the Class of 2023.
A number of other top names have called for Keibler’s induction, including Hall of Famer Booker T, who called her ‘one of a kind‘.
Keibler has now made a comeback on Twitter, posting for the first time since March 2017.
Sharing a photo of herself and her children, Keibler wrote:
Been busy the last few years as a mother, wife and raising my kids, but excited to be back and reconnect!
Three individuals have been announced for the Hall of Fame Class of 2023 as of writing.
Rey Mysterio was the first name announced for this year’s ceremony, followed by Japanese wrestling legend the Great Muta.
Andy Kaufman will also receive a posthumous induction at the ceremony, which will take place on March 31, ahead of WrestleMania 39 on April 1 and 2.
An AEW star has now been announced for the Indie Wrestling Hall of Fame, which you can read about right here.
Been busy the last few years as a mother, wife and raising my kids, but excited to be back and reconnect! pic.twitter.com/op5VGtlLi3
— Stacy Keibler (@StacyKeibler) March 23, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed