Former WWE superstar Stacy Keibler announced on Instagram recently that she has given birth to her second child, a healthy boy named Bodhi Brooks Pobre. Stacy, along with husband Jared Pobre, welcomed Bodhi with the following post:
As the post indicates, Keibler’s child was born several days ago on June 18th. Like Stacy’s firstborn, Ava Grace (age 3), Bodhi was a drug-free home birth. Keibler kept much of her pregnancy a secret, revealing that she had been with child just this month.
After making her name in WWE’s edgy Attitude Era in feuds with Trish Stratus, and valet roles with the Dudleys and Scott Steiner, Keibler parted ways with WWE in 2006. She would go on to appear in a variety of media, such as TV series Chuck and George Lopez. She even went on to date George Clooney before marrying Jared Pobre, founder of Future Ads, in March 2014.
Were you a fan of Stacy Keibler’s back in the day? Please comment, tweet @ WrestleTalk_TV, or chat with us about anything wrestling-related on Discord!
- Another Big Sign Released Star Returning To WWE
- Several WWE Stars Pulled From Indie Event
- Kazuchika Okada & Jay White Announced For Trios Bout Ahead Of NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- AEW Star Wishes CM Punk & The Elite Situation ‘Didn’t Happen’
- Top NJPW Star Explains Why Co-Promotional Event With STARDOM Should Happen ‘Every Once In A While’
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Sami Zayn/Roman Reigns Plans Revealed, William Regal WWE Return Update, Major WWE India Show – News Bulletin – November 28, 2022