In the new Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer has revealed his star ratings for each match from NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver.
The highest rated matches of the first night of action were WALTER vs Tommaso Ciampa, and the NXT Tag Team Championship three-way. Both of these matches were rated 4.5 stars, with the NXT Women’s Championship main event rated 4.25 stars.
On day 2, Adam Cole and Kyle O’Reilly’s unsanctioned matches were also rated 4.5 stars. The lowest rated main-show match across both nights was the NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship match, at 2.5 stars.
The full ratings are as follows:
- Pete Dunne def. KUSHIDA (****1/4)
- Bronson Reed def. LA Knight, Isaiah Swerve Scott, Cameron Grimes, Dexter Lumis & Leon Ruff (***1/2)
- WALTER def. Tommaso Ciampa (****1/2)
- MSK def. Grizzled Young Veterans & Legado del Fantasma (****1/2)
- Raquel Gonzalez def. Io Shirai (****1/4)
- Drake Maverick & Killian Dain def. Breezango (**)
- Santos Escobar def. Jordan Devlin (***3/4)
- Ember Moon & Shotzi Blackheart def. The Way (**1/2)
- Johnny Gargano def. Bronson Reed (***1/4)
- Karrion Kross def. Finn Balor (***3/4)
- Kyle O’Reilly def. Adam Cole (****1/2)
During the NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver post-show media call, Triple H provided a health update on Road Dogg. You can read about Road Dogg’s recent NXT involvement here.
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Wardlow Says MJF Is ‘Wholeheartedly A Piece Of S**t’
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- The Bloodline Headed To Raw To Confront Top WWE Star
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’