A new report has indicated that World Wonder Ring STARDOM is interested in working with both AEW and WWE.
Following the announcement of AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door, it was reported that the women’s promotion was interested in potentially booking AEW names for a show later this year.
Per the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the names that STARDOM want to work with the most include Toni Storm, Jamie Hayter, Hikaru Shida and Tay Conti, with former Wonder of Stardom Champion Giulia wanting to wrestle Conti.
Dave Meltzer noted that STARDOM would also want to work with WWE if possible. Believing that a scenario with STARDOM and WWE working together isn’t impossible anymore, Meltzer pointed out that WWE President Nick Khan had negotiations with NJPW last year, indicating that WWE is more open to working with other companies.
The AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door crossover show will air on June 26 from the United Center in Chicago. Pre-sale tickets for the event sold out on Thursday (May 5) just 40 minutes after they became available.
AEW President Tony Khan has reacted to the sell-out, which you can read about right here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Top AEW Stars Written Off TV For ‘A Few Months’?
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- CM Punk AEW Dynamite Appearance Blocked?