A Starrcast V pro-wrestling fan convention has now been announced for July, during SummerSlam weekend.
As first reported by Sports Illustrated, the fan fest will take place between July 29–31 at the Nashville Fairgrounds.
Conrad Thompson will be partnering with Triller company ‘Thuzio’ for the event. Commenting on the announcement, Thompson told Sports Illustrated:
“We’re so excited to see so many familiar faces and get everyone back together, especially after these past few years,” said Thompson. “People from all over the world are coming to support wrestling, and we’re going above and beyond to make this special.
“This is going to be a celebration like no other, and I can’t wait for Starrcast V.”
This will be the fifth iteration of the event, and the first since November 2019, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The inaugural Starrcast fest took place in September 2018 in Chicago, during All In weekend.
SummerSlam will emanate from the Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee on July 30.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence