We are now officially over halfway through the year of our lord 2022, and one thing you can’t say this year has been is uneventful.
With five months left of this rollercoaster of a year, who knows what matches await us in the fall and beyond, but it’s time to reflect on what has already been.
WWE stars wrestle multiple matches a week across Raw, SmackDown, NXT and WWE Live Events, which begs the question, just which WWE stars see themselves in the squared circle more than any others?
The answer is the Bloodline’s Jimmy Uso, who has wrestled in 77 matches in 2022 so far. His twin brother Jey, naturally, comes in second with 75.
Third place is Seth ‘Freakin’ Rollins with 72 matches, with Riddle in fourth at 68 matches and SmackDown Women’s Champion Liv Morgan’s 65 matches rounding out the top 10.
It’s sure to be a wild five months given the seven we have already witnessed this year, so who knows if Jimmy will remain top of the table once January rolls around.
As we’ve passed the half-way point of 2022 here are the WWE superstars with the most matches of the year thus far:
1: Jimmy USO – 77 matches
2: Jey USO – 75 matches
3: Seth Rollins – 72 matches
4: Riddle – 68 matches
5: LIV Morgan – 65 matches pic.twitter.com/igUuArkZvm
— Wrestle Ops (@WrestleOps) July 16, 2022
- WWE Star Eyes Up Top Free Agent Match
- Former WWE Star Seemingly Signs Deal With The Company
- Backstage Details On Randy Orton WWE Creative Plans
- ‘A Lot Of Negativity’ Backstage In AEW, Reasons Why Revealed
- WWE Botches Big Match Announcement?
- WWE Star Injured Indefinitely, Pulled From Big Match
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement
- AJ Styles Planned WWE Return Date Revealed
- New WWE Faction Member Revealed
- Insane Cody Rhodes WWE Record Revealed