The general reaction to Stephanie McMahon becoming CEO of WWE, and Triple H taking over talent relations and creative duties following Vince McMahon’s retirement has been very positive.
However, as with most things, you can’t please everyone, and it seems one current WWE executive in particular is not happy with Stephanie and Triple H being given such senior roles.
According to Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, who appeared on Busted Open Radio this past week, Stephanie McMahon and current Executive Producer & Chief, Global Television Distribution, Kevin Dunn, “don’t like each other”.
Thurston also noted that Dunn isn’t a “Triple H guy” either, which brings into question how much longer Dunn will remain with the company.
At the time of Vince McMahon’s retirement, Fightful Select reported some of the talent they spoke to in WWE fully expected Kevin Dunn to be the next person out of the door, but as of right now, he is still with the company.
Dunn has been with WWE for almost 40 years at this point, and while many are not fans of his style of producing, his departure would leave a very big hole for Stephanie McMahon and Nick Khan to fill.
- Photo: Matt Riddle Shows Off New Look Amid WWE Return Rumors
- WWE Star Confirms Departure From The Company?
- WWE Star Urges Fans To Stop Complaining, Says He’s ‘Content’ With ‘Silly’ Gimmick
- Real Reason For ‘Last Minute’ Change To Ronda Rousey Title Plans
- Top WWE Raw Star To Make NXT Return On February 7 Episode
- Top Star Compares WWE To Succession TV Series
- Booker T Calls Current Star’s Performance “Oscar-Worthy”
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Breaks Character To Cosplay As Danhausen On Jericho Cruise
- Backstage Reaction To AEW House Shows
- PHOTOS: WWE Star Gets Stitches After Accidental Face Injury