WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon’s leave of absence was addressed in today’s (March 26) company meeting.
Per PWInsider, in the ‘all hands on deck’ staff meeting, it was stated that Stephanie ‘needed time’ after everything her family has been through over the last year. It was also noted that WWE will hire a few individuals to help fill her roles in a few weeks time.
It had previously been pointed out that a new WWE job posting lists several of Stephanie’s previous responsibilities.
Stephanie’s husband Triple H has been recovering from a serious cardiac event suffered in September 2021, recently returning to WWE full-time.
Her leave of absence surprised many within the company, with only a few individuals aware of the news before the announcement.
We will continue to provide updates as they become available.
- AEW Stars’ Contracts Expire, Sasha Banks WWE Release Updates, Even More Injuries – Audio News Bulletin – June 29, 2022
- Troy ‘Two Dimes’ Donovan Hilariously Reacts To NXT TV Write-Off
- Another Claim Made Regarding Sasha Banks WWE Release
- WWE Star Kevin Owens Missed Raw Due To Injury
- LIVE RESULTS – AEW Dynamite Blood & Guts – June 29, 2022
- Orange Cassidy & Title Match Added To AEW Blood & Guts
- Bellator MMA Fighter Valerie Loureda Signs With WWE
- CJ Perry (Lana) Pulls Out Of Authors Of Pain’s New Promotion Debut Show
- Wardlow Doesn’t Rule Out Signing With WWE
- Miro Says AEW TNT Title Has ‘Gone To S**ts’