WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon’s leave of absence was addressed in today’s (March 26) company meeting.
Per PWInsider, in the ‘all hands on deck’ staff meeting, it was stated that Stephanie ‘needed time’ after everything her family has been through over the last year. It was also noted that WWE will hire a few individuals to help fill her roles in a few weeks time.
It had previously been pointed out that a new WWE job posting lists several of Stephanie’s previous responsibilities.
Stephanie’s husband Triple H has been recovering from a serious cardiac event suffered in September 2021, recently returning to WWE full-time.
Her leave of absence surprised many within the company, with only a few individuals aware of the news before the announcement.
We will continue to provide updates as they become available.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Friday June 2, 2023
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star