Tonight’s WWE Money in the Bank event is set to be the first WWE premium live event since Vince McMahon temporarily stepped back as the chairman and CEO of WWE due to the fallout of his allegations.
Vince’s daughter Stephanie McMahon has been acting as the interim CEO while the investigations are ongoing, and she’s already leaving quite the positive mark on the company.
Per WrestleVotes on Twitter, Stephanie held a company wide talent meeting at the MGM Grand Arena prior to tonight’s Money in the Bank event, which was said to have been generally well received.
According to sources, interim WWE CEO Stephanie McMahon led a company wide talent meeting earlier today at the MGM Grand to address a multitude of topics. Source said the meeting was generally well received.
WrestleVotes also posted a tweet earlier today that WWE is expecting tonight’s event to deliver, but it to be a ‘far cry’ from Cody Rhodes winning in an NFL stadium.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Seth Rollins On WWE World Heavyweight Championship: ‘We’re Not Naïve’
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown