Stephanie McMahon believes that boxing Lineal Heavyweight Champion Tyson Fury was ‘tailor-made’ for WWE.
Speaking with Mirror Fighting, McMahon praised Fury for being an incredible athlete. Waiting to see if and when he’ll return to WWE, McMahon said:
“Tyson Fury, I feel, is made for WWE. He has all of the personality, all of the charisma, he’s an incredible athlete with a tremendous look, he’s a big man, lots of strength, power, speed and agility.
“I think he is tailor-made for WWE and we’ll see if and when he comes back.”
Tyson made his pro-wrestling debut at Crown Jewel 2019, defeating Braun Strowman by count-out following a knockout punch. Since then, Fury’s wife, Paris, has revealed that he is in touch with Vince McMahon ‘all the time‘.
Stephanie McMahon and Triple H have previously attended Fury’s fights. WWE Champion Big E featured in the video package introducing Fury and Deontay Wilder ahead of their bout in October.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism