Here’s what interim CEO and Chairwoman Stephanie McMahon said about Vince McMahon during the recent company meeting.
Stephanie McMahon was named interim CEO and Chairwoman after her father voluntarily stepped away from the positions amidst ‘hush pact’ allegations that you can read details on at this link.
per PWInsider, WWE has an ‘all hands on deck’ meeting on Thursday (June 24), in which Stephanie addressed the current investigation surrounding Vince McMahon.
Stephanie reportedly noted that everyone is aware that the Board of Directors is investigating Vince, before noting that she loves her father and WWE, and will be doing everything she can for the company in the days ahead.
The report also noted that as of this week, Stephanie has been ‘actively involved’ in meeting that usually would’ve featured Vince.
Since stepping away, Vince has appeared on the June 17 edition of SmackDown, and the June 20 episode of WWE Raw. The internal reaction to both appearances has been revealed.
More details have also emerged on the negative reaction to Bruce Prichard becoming the interim Head of Talent Relations while John Laurinaitis is taking administrative leave, which you can read more about right here.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- WWE Tag Team Returns On SmackDown