WWE stars had a bit of a treat this past weekend, as ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin was in attendance at the “Sunday Stunner” live event in Reno, Nevada.
While Austin didn’t make an appearance in front of the fans, WWE star Natalya has revealed he was backstage and watching every match on the card.
The coolest part of tonight in Reno was having @steveaustinBSR at our show watching every match backstage… Steve is the best. Truly. ❤️
— Nattie (@NatbyNature) July 11, 2022
In response to Natalya’s tweet, Austin praised both the crowd and the WWE stars themselves for putting on “a helluva show”.
Reno was a damn good crowd. In it from start to finish. Y’all gave em a helluva show and that’s the bottom line.
— Steve Austin (@steveaustinBSR) July 11, 2022
The show was main-evented by Drew McIntyre defeating Sheamus, in a preview of their likely upcoming SmackDown match to determine a new number one contender for the Universal Championship.
Liv Morgan defeated Ronda Rousey and Natalya to retain the SmackDown Women’s Championship in the co-main event.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations