Steve Austin is set for something substantial at WrestleMania 38 with Kevin Owens, whether it’s a match or just an extended fight scene.
As WrestleMania draws nearer, many have wondered what shape Austin will be in for the show. Dave Meltzer spoke about Austin’s return on the Sunday Night’s Main Event podcast, where he indicated that Austin is in ‘fantastic shape’ ahead of the show.
He stated that he believes that it won’t just be a kick to the gut and a Stunner, saying:
“He and I happen to have a mutual friend who just saw him and he told me he’s in fantastic shape,” Meltzer said. “So I mean he might take his shirt off. There’s gonna be a fight. There’s gonna be a brawl, without a doubt. It’s not just gonna be just a kick in the gut and stunner. He’s training very hard so it’s gonna be more than that.”
The segment between Owens and Austin is reportedly slated to main event the first night of WrestleMania 38, giving more credence to the idea that it will be more than just a talk show.
transcription via WrestlingNews.co
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss