Sting recently discussed working with Darby Allin in All Elite Wrestling and how their partnership has been going.
During the post-AEW Revolution media scrum, the wrestling legend admitted that Darby is as much of a mentor to him as he is to Allin.
“I am so glad that I am teamed up with Darby. I want to be able to mentor these guys in any way that I possibly can. It’s amazing to say something like that. Because sometimes I feel like Darby is the one mentoring me. But, it’s just to give back not just to wrestling fans, but to the wrestlers, to the dressing room in there. They all have so much respect.”
At 62-years old, The Stinger has been quite impressive in AEW since arriving in late 2020.
Sting teamed up with Darby Allin and Sammy Guevara in a victory over Andrade El Idolo, Matt Hardy and Isiah Kassidy in a Tornado Trios Match at AEW Revolution this past Sunday.
Quotes via Wrestling Inc.
- First Ever NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Participants Revealed
- New WWE Star Debuts At Taping
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Star Ruled Out Of Big Match Due To Recent Injury
- AEW Star ‘Didn’t Even Bother’ Wearing Ring Gear For Recent Match
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return On NXT
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase