AEW has taken to social media to announce that Sting has been pulled from his appearances on Double Or Nothing weekend due to injury.
Sting didn’t have a match on the Double Or Nothing card, but was set to take part in meet and greets as part of the weekend’s festivities.
Due to injury last week, @Sting has not been cleared to travel & will unfortunately not be at this Saturday’s #AEWDoN Fan Fest Meet & Greets. For fans who purchased tickets to see #TheIcon, Watch your inbox for information on refunds
On last week’s AEW Dynamite, Sting appeared in the show’s closing segment when he and Darby Allin tried to save the Hardys from the Undisputed Elite, but he suffered a targeted attack from the Young Bucks, which was seemingly a way to write him off TV.
We’ll continue to provide updates as more news comes to light, and we wish Sting all the best.
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company
- CM Punk Sends Emotional Message To WWE Fans Ahead Of Elimination Chamber 2024
- WWE Star Retires Move After Recent Terrifying Botch
- Australian WWE Star Loses Championship Match At Elimination Chamber
- The Rock’s Next WWE Appearance Revealed
- Released WWE Star Wins TNA Wrestling Championship
- Cody Rhodes Challenges The Rock To One-On-One WWE Match
- Drew McIntyre Vs. Seth Rollins Set For WrestleMania 40, More Matches Potentially Revealed