WWE has added a stipulation to the huge Roman Reigns vs Riddle championship match on this Friday’s episode of SmackDown.
Riddle earned the title match by defeating Sami Zayn on last week’s episode of SmackDown.
Riddle and Paul Heyman opened up tonight’s Raw, where the stipulation was added that, if Riddle loses to Reigns, he will never get another shot as long as Reigns is the champion.
You can follow along with our live coverage of tonight’s show here.
- FTR Call Out Tony Khan To Book Them At NJPW Show
- UFC Hall Of Famer Daniel Cormier To Serve As Special Guest Referee At WWE Extreme Rules
- AEW Star Continues To Tease Departure On Social Media
- Big E Appears On FOX’s Big Noon Kickoff Show
- Sheamus Details Drunken, Irish Origins Of WWE Stipulation To Gunther
- WWE Files Trademark In Relation To NIL Program
- Ricky Steamboat Announces In-Ring Return With FTR
- Update On Triple H Changing GUNTHER’s Ring Name
- WWE Stars Gets Married (Photo)
- WWE Reveals Lineup For Last Raw Before Extreme Rules (October 3)