WWE has added a stipulation to the huge Roman Reigns vs Riddle championship match on this Friday’s episode of SmackDown.
Riddle earned the title match by defeating Sami Zayn on last week’s episode of SmackDown.
Riddle and Paul Heyman opened up tonight’s Raw, where the stipulation was added that, if Riddle loses to Reigns, he will never get another shot as long as Reigns is the champion.
You can follow along with our live coverage of tonight’s show here.
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Star Never Wrestling Full-Time Again
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- Upcoming AEW Show To Go Head-To-Head With WWE WrestleMania 40
- Higher-Ups ‘Very Impressed’ By Australia WWE Tryouts Ahead Of Elimination Chamber
- WWE Interested In Working With Major Celebrity For WrestleMania 40
- CM Punk Injury Referenced By AEW Star On Dynamite
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024
- The Rock Sends Message To Cody Rhodes & His ‘Little Girlfriend’ Seth Rollins Ahead Of WWE Elimination Chamber