A stipulation has been added to the Kevin Owens match set for tonight’s episode of WWE Raw.
On this week’s show, Owens will face either Ezekiel, Elias, or their younger brother Elrod, who has yet to make his WWE debut.
WWE has now confirmed that this match will be a Money in the Bank qualifier, with the winner to be added to the line-up for the men’s ladder match.
Owens has been feuding with Ezekiel since April, trying to prove that Ezekiel and Elias are the same person. Owens and Ezekiel have faced off twice in singles action since then, with Owens picking up the win at Hell in a Cell, and Ezekiel winning via countout on the June 13 edition of Raw.
The victor of tonight’s bout will join Seth Rollins, Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, Omos and Sami Zayn, who previously qualified for the Sunday’s Money in the Bank ladder bout.
Check out the updated card for Money in the Bank on Sunday right here.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
His opponent could be either Ezekiel, Elias or Elrod (the younger brother of @IAmNotEliasWWE).
— WWE (@WWE) June 27, 2022
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- Roman Reigns Status For WWE Extreme Rules Revealed
- More Released WWE Stars Returning On SmackDown, New WWE Couple Dating, Bray Wyatt Return Plans – News Bulletin – August 12, 2022
- Kayla Braxton Transitioning To WWE Commentator Role?
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Another Big Sign NXT’s Santos Escobar Is Heading To Main Roster
- Update On Major AEW Stars’ Contract Lengths
- Another WWE Star Expected To Get Old Name Back
- Match Results From WWE WrestleMania 39 Launch Party
- Road Dogg Had ‘Serious Arguments’ With Vince McMahon About AJ Styles