AEW has announced an additional stipulation for the PAC vs Andrade El Idolo rematch on Friday’s edition of AEW Rampage.
A post from the official AEW Twitter account revealed that Tony Khan has banned everyone from ringside for the entirety of the contest. This comes after Chavo Guerrero Jr interfered in the duo’s previous bout on the September 10 episode of Rampage.
“@AndradeElIdolo & @BastardPAC wrestled an instant classic bout last month before @mexwarrior interfered to cost PAC the match. #AEW GM @TonyKhan has banned everyone from ringside for the duration of their much anticipated rematch TOMORROW NIGHT on #AEWRampage at 10/9c on TNT!
This match, and the rest of Friday’s show, was filmed after the October 16 edition of Dynamite. You can check out spoilers for upcoming AEW Rampage show here.
The next episode of Dynamite will take place on October 23. Tony Khan has announced a preview show that will air ahead of the Saturday show.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed
- Two NXT Stars Reportedly Backstage At May 29 WWE Raw
- NXT Stars Debut On WWE Raw
- Spoiler For WWE Star Returning From Injury On Raw?