WWE has added a stipulation to the Universal Championship match between Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns at the Royal Rumble event.
On tonight’s (January 21) episode of SmackDown, Seth Rollins challenged the Usos to a match, where if he beat them they would be banned from ringside at the Royal Rumble.
Roman told Rollins to put something on the line, so if he was to lose he would forfeit his championship match. Kevin Owens showed up to serve as Rollins’ tag team partner.
Owens and Rollins went on to defeat the Usos by disqualification in the main event, meaning that the Usos will be banned from ringside at the Royal Rumble.
Seth Rollins also made headlines on tonight’s show, when he namedropped AEW star Jon Moxley during the opening segment.
- William Regal Compares Putting Over AEW Star Danhausen To Past WWE Comedy
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- Update On MJF AEW Contract Situation, Locker Room Not On MJF’s Side
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Latest On MJF-AEW Situation, Tony Khan Willing To Pay MJF Comparable To Other Top Stars
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey