WWE has added a stipulation to the Universal Championship match between Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns at the Royal Rumble event.
On tonight’s (January 21) episode of SmackDown, Seth Rollins challenged the Usos to a match, where if he beat them they would be banned from ringside at the Royal Rumble.
Roman told Rollins to put something on the line, so if he was to lose he would forfeit his championship match. Kevin Owens showed up to serve as Rollins’ tag team partner.
Owens and Rollins went on to defeat the Usos by disqualification in the main event, meaning that the Usos will be banned from ringside at the Royal Rumble.
Seth Rollins also made headlines on tonight’s show, when he namedropped AEW star Jon Moxley during the opening segment.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Full Match Order For WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Surprise Title Change At WWE Night Of Champions 2023