Stokely Hathaway (Malcolm Bivens) has been creating some kind of super group in AEW, with him managing Jade Cargill and the Baddies, and offering his services to both Lee Moriarty and Ethan Page.
Hathaway teased on Twitter recently that he would be adding two new members to his group, and we may now know what duo he has his eyes on.
Stokely approached Colten and Austin Gunn backstage on tonight’s Dynamite, calling Billy Gunn ‘grandpa ass’ and then offering his services to the Ass Boys.
Stokely then walked off, before Danhausen walked into frame and told Austin and Colten that they had a tag match against him and ‘the big bearded fellow’ – who ended up being Erick Redbeard (Rowan).
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed