WWE confirmed that on the September 10th episode of Smackdown Live, emanating from the historic Madison Square Garden, The Undertaker will be making his WWE return.
It has been reported that “The Deadman” hasn’t been brought back due to poor ticket sales, but instead for a storyline reason. Many believe he will use this appearance to set up a match at Clash of Champions, Hell In A Cell, or for the Saudi Arabia show.
The company has just confirmed that the night before, WWE Hall of Famer Stone Cold Steve Austin will appear on Raw.
On the matter, WWE.com has the following to say:
“Stone Cold” Steve Austin will be on hand to raise some hell when Monday Night Raw comes to New York City’s Madison Square Garden on Sept. 9.
Combination and individual event tickets for the back-to-back Raw and SmackDown LIVE shows are available now at ticketmaster.com.
The last time Monday Night Raw took place at MSG was Nov. 16, 2009, featuring John Cena & The Undertaker against Triple H & Shawn Michaels of D-Generation X against Chris Jericho & Big Show of JeriShow in a Triple Threat Tag Team Match.
Don’t miss your opportunity to see The Texas Rattlesnake when the red brand returns to “The World’s Most Famous Arena.”
Unlike The Undertaker, the retired Stone Cold Steve Austin almost certainly won’t be present to set up a future match. However, it is always nice to see the ever-charismatic former WWE Champion on Raw.
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Matt Riddle Makes Cryptic Announcement After WWE Release
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours
- Top WWE Star Expected To Return On September 29 SmackDown?
- Shawn Michaels Addresses Potentially Working With CM Punk In NXT
- Top WWE Star Believes Their Debut Was ‘More Shameful’ Than The Shockmaster
- Shawn Michaels Comments On Potentially Having Jade Cargill In NXT
- NJPW, MLW & CMLL Form New Strategic Alliance
- AEW Star Denies Being Under Mask On Dynamite But Says He Knows Who Was
- Released WWE Star Hilariously Reacts To AEW Dynamite Closing Angle