Stone Cold Steve Austin has shared a new training video, amid rumors about a potential WWE in-ring return.
Austin notably wrestled his first official match since 2003 at WrestleMania 38 in April, defeating Kevin Owens in an impromptu No Holds Barred match.
While at the time, Austin indicated that he was again done with wrestling, WrestleVotes recently noted that he would definitely listen to a pitch for a bout at WrestleMania 39 in April 2023.
Austin has now taken to his Instagram story with a cardio training video. Many have pointed out that Austin is in amazing shape, speculating that he could be preparing for another match.
The WWE legend did a lot of training ahead of his WrestleMania 38 appearance.
Austin was only originally set to have an ‘elongated brawl‘ with Kevin Owens at the event, but after training, he felt comfortable enough to do a match.
Several other notable names are rumored for WrestleMania 39.
It was previously reported that WWE plans to have The Rock return to the ring to face Roman Reigns, if The Rock’s schedule allows for him to train for a WWE comeback.
It has also been noted that John Cena is expected to be in action at the event.
WrestleMania 39 takes place across April 1-2, 2023 at California’s SoFi Stadium.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- WWE Star Set To Compete In Miss Universe Canada
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?
- More WWE Legends Being Brought In For WrestleMania 39
- Another WWE Talent Makes In-Ring Debut