News has emerged regarding another possible departure from AEW, that being Dark Order member Stu Grayson.
It was noticed yesterday that Stu Grayson had been removed from the AEW website’s roster page along with Marko Stunt, Joey Janela and Jack Evans, but many fans were hoping this was some kind of mistake, as we hadn’t heard about Grayson potentially leaving until that point, unlike Stunt, Janela and Evans who we already knew were leaving.
Well, the latest update, per the Wrestling Observer, is that the belief is that Grayson’s contract has indeed expired after he and AEW couldn’t come to terms on a new deal.
Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful also tweeted that he’d heard the same thing but hadn’t been able to get it confirmed officially.
Grayson’s last match actually aired last night on Elevation, as he teamed with fellow Dark Order members Evil Uno, Pres10 Vance, Alan Angels, Alex Reynolds and John Silver to beat Anthony Bennett, Kori Meshaw, Mike Law, Jaden Valo, Eli Isom and Brett Waters in a 12-man tag that was taped prior to last week’s episode of Dynamite.
We’ll continue to provide any further updates as they become available.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Fans Are Confused By Nikki A.S.H & Doudrop’s Car During WWE Raw Segment
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette