Su Yung announced her pregnancy on the December 30 ‘Best Of 2021’ edition of IMPACT Wrestling.
Towards the end of the episode, Yung returned to strike down her Undead Bridesmaids (Kimber Lee & Brandi Lauren) with lightning. She then looked down, revealing that she was pregnant, before telling the baby bump ‘your time is near’.
Its the Undead…mother to be!?!?@realsuyung @Kimber_Lee90 @brandilauren_ #IMPACTonAXSTV pic.twitter.com/3C9NPaDEjl
— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) December 31, 2021
Yung’s pregnancy appears to be real, incorporated into the storyline. Her most recent match was on the pre-taped July 8 edition of IMPACT.
Since the announcement, Yung has been retweeting congratulatory messages, and has shared a link to a baby registry on behalf of herself and her husband, Rich Swann:
f o r
m o n s t e rhttps://t.co/HrI5ymYPjK
— s ü y ü n g (@realsuyung) December 31, 2021
Per the registry, the due date for Yung and Swann’s first child is February 14, 2022, six weeks from now. Congratulations to Su Yung and Rich Swann on the exciting news.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?