It seems as though The Shield weren’t just brothers to each other during their run in WWE.
Speaking to Renee Paquette on her Oral Sessions podcast, former WWE star Summer Rae (Danielle Moinet) spoke about how Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose were like brothers to her.
She spoke specifically about not being able to fall asleep around them, as they would often play pranks on her.
“You do not fall asleep when driving [in a car with The Shield]. I can’t remember if I was applying makeup, I want to say I dozed off for half a second, and they would slam the brakes on, throw a water bottle at me at close proximity, and I’m like, ‘What is going on?!’ They’re like the brothers I never had.”
Unfortunately for fans of Dean Ambrose, or Jon Moxley as he is called in AEW, it looks likes hopes for him entering the Royal Rumble through the Forbidden door have been dashed.
Summer Rae will however be competing in the match, making her return to the ring for the first time since she was released back in 2017.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed