Cagesideseats.com are reporting the rumor that two more matches will be added to the SummerSlam card in the next two weeks. These are expected to be Finn Balor vs. Constable Baron Corbin and the B-Team vs. the Revival for the Raw Tag Team Championships.
If these reports turn out to be true, then it sadly rules Finn Balor out of the WWE Intercontinental Championship Match which many expect to still be altered to a multi-man bout. This would be a rematch of the scrap we were presented with at Extreme Rules and several times on Raw, and no one expressed a desire to see it again.
The Revival on the other hand could be the cure to the Raw doubles division ills. The red straps have taken a downturn in popularity and reputation since the WrestleMania 34 debacle, with the majority pointing to the B-Team as transitional champions only. Whilst this has Kickoff Match written all over it, with teams like Dash and Dawson, the Authors of Pain, and the rumored reunion of American Alpha, all of the ingredients are present to make the league notable again.
SummerSlam is reportedly expected to last 6 hours plus and will be live on the WWE Network on August 19.
- Real Reason For Tay Conti AEW Name Change
- Athena Accuses Leila Grey Of Helping Her Sneak Up On Jade Cargill
- Current Backstage Belief On Potential Bray Wyatt Return
- NXT Star Causes Sasha Banks Controversy, CM Punk Returns To AEW, 14 New WWE Signings Revealed – News Bulletin – August 11, 2022
- Tony Khan Praises WWE’s ‘Better Shows’ Under Triple H
- Potential Update On Likelihood Of Bray Wyatt Returning To WWE
- Does Warner Brothers Discovery Own 100+ WCW Themes?
- Major Planned Match For AEW All Out Revealed?
- Report: Vince McMahon Would Shout ‘Derogatory Things’ At Bray Wyatt About His Physique
- Potential Spoiler On Cody Rhodes WWE Return