WWE Hall of Famer ‘Superstar’ Billy Graham has announced that he has signed a new “nostalgia contract” with WWE.
Taking to Facebook, Graham wrote:
This is an official statement by me to inform everyone that I have signed a 5 year Nostalgia Contract with the WWE. I of course cannot discuss the details of my contract. I want to personally thank Vince McMahon for offering this opportunity to me and I hope that it will be profitable for the WWE and for myself.
Graham is a former WWWF Champion (the same lineage as the current WWE Championship) and was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2004.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Seth Rollins On WWE World Heavyweight Championship: ‘We’re Not Naïve’
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer