The surprising next move in wrestling for Windham Rotunda (fka Bray Wyatt) has potentially been revealed.
Following Triple H’s recent comments about Rotunda during an interview with Ariel Helwani, many fans have speculated that the former Universal Champion will soon return to WWE.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), Rotunda has received a ‘serious’ offer from a startup wrestling company. The report didn’t confirm whether Rotunda has shown interest in the startup, or if he has accepted the offer.
It was noted that it had been heavily implied to Fightful that the company would be Freddie Prinze Jr’s eventual wrestling promotion, however this wasn’t explicitly confirmed to them.
Fightful also noted that there’s ‘at least some’ interest in Rotunda from AEW.
Rotunda was released from his WWE contract in July 2021. He hasn’t wrestled since losing to Randy Orton at WrestleMania 37 that April.
Former Wyatt Family member Braun Strowman is reportedly set to return to WWE, with the Monster Among Men set to be at Monday’s (September 5) Raw taping.
Over 20 stars have finished up with WWE so far this year. Check out a list of every WWE departure of 2022 right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- New AEW Signing Confirmed
- The Rock Breaks Heel WWE Character To Send Message To Triple H
- Injury Concern For Top WWE Star After Elimination Chamber?
- Jack Perry’s First Match Since CM Punk Incident At AEW All In 2023 Confirmed
- Ole Anderson Passes Away
- Rumoured WWE Signing Officially Set To Become Free Agent
- Randy Orton Has Brutally Honest Reaction To Man Using RKO In Public
- CM Punk Reacts To Not Being Included In WWE 2K24
- Former WWE Champion Out With Injury
- Becky Lynch Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations