Rajah.com is reporting the current match order and match run times for WWE Survivor Series tonight. There are a few interesting points of note about these reports, including the scheduled main event and certain run times.
- (Pre-show) 10-on-10 Tag Team Raw vs SmackDown Elimination Match – 35 minutes
- 5-on-5 Women’s Raw vs SmackDown Elimination Match – 30 minutes
- AOP vs The Bar – 12 minutes
- Seth Rollins vs Shinsuke Nakamura – 20 minutes
- Buddy Murphy (c) vs Mustafa Ali [Cruiserweight Championship] – 15 minutes
- 5-on-5 Men’s Raw vs SmackDown Elimination Match – 30 minutes
- Ronda Rousey vs Charlotte Flair – 25 minutes
- [Main Event] Brock Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan – 20 minutes
These are apparently correct as of Saturday evening, but as always, the card is subject to change.
Considering the amount of hype Ronda vs Becky had prior to the SmackDown champion’s injury, it’s somewhat surprising that Ronda v Charlotte is not closing out the show.
Even more surprising is the fact that the men’s elimination match isn’t the main event either, especially considering it features the Best Wrestler in the World, Shane McMahon.
Having said that, it’s Brock Lesnar. Having him main event a show is obviously a standard in the company. However, he did not main event last year’s Survivor Series when he faced AJ Styles in a classic match, so bumping him up to the main event against Daniel Bryan could be seen as surprising.
Also somewhat shocking is the reported run time of the Bryan/Lesnar match. Considering the length of a normal Lesnar match, having the main event go for around 20 minutes gives Bryan a lot more chance to actually mount offence than the likes of Braun Strowman have received in the past.