Surveillance footage has been presented catching the alleged stalker of Sonya Deville breaking into her home after being charged with a number of crimes.
The footage was shown at the bond hearing earlier this week. Phillip Thomas II was denied a $2 million dollar bond after the judge deemed him a threat to the community.
As reported by FOX 13, Deville recalled the incident:
“I saw a man standing there. He had black clothing on and a black mask and he was just standing there staring at me and I started screaming.”
When asked if Thomas said anything to her, Deville replied:
“No. Just deadpan face, walking forward. And that’s when I was like, ‘Oh my God, this must be more than just a burglary or a robbery or anything like that.'”
You can see the surveillance footage below, via FOX 13:
Thomas is charged with Armed Kidnapping, Aggravated Stalking, and Armed Burglary.
We’ll continue to keep you updated with the situation.
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future