Swerve Strickland has gone on the record to clear up any confusion there may be regarding whether or not he is returning to WWE.
In a reply that was able to be be captured via screenshot before the original user deleted the Tweet, Swerve Strickland gave a concise reply regarding whether or not he was planning on returning to WWE.
After his former faction, Hit Row, made their return to WWE SmackDown with the members themselves positioning the stable as “OG3,” fans online have for some reason continued to tell Swerve he too should return.
After well wishes from Swerve and even Top Dolla squashing the idea of Swerve returning to WWE to rejoin the group, another WWE event brought the same suggestion back around again this week.
After Swerve took to Twitter to comment on the exciting return of Johnny Gargano to WWE and someone said “You’re next!” in reply, Swerve responded factually and concisely.
Swerve writing a simple, “Nope.”
Swerve Strickland is currently one half of the AEW World Tag Team Champions alongside another Triple H’s NXT alum, Keith Lee.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- Commentators For WWE WrestleMania 39 Confirmed