Swerve Strickland is ready for the perfect storm at AEW’s major pay-per-view Double or Nothing as his Swerve in our Glory tag team challenges for the tag team championships.
Talking to The Root, Swerve Strickland commented on getting to work with not just Keith Lee but all of his Double or Nothing opponents for Sunday’s show as being exceptional talents, saying:
“I have a lot of belief in not only my partner Keith Lee, but the competitors that are in the ring across from us. Ricky Starks has had an amazing year as one of the biggest breakout stars in AEW, along with Powerhouse Hobbs. Jungle Boy has been tearing it up in the past three years with Luchasaurus and Jurassic Express. So that’s just all these different elements coming together to make the perfect storm.”
When discussing what match he’s looking forward to viewing the most, Swerve pinpoints a sentiment felt by many fans, saying:
“I’m mainly looking forward to Punk and Hangman. That’s the big one. I’m looking forward to the surprise of who’s going to come out the top champion. That’s what everybody’s here for. That’s what everybody’s anticipating the most and you just don’t know. So I’m looking forward to who’s going to lead this company into the summer.”
Swerve is right, we just don’t know!
What we do know, this tag team championship match is set to be a banger as the three teams competing are all exceptional. You can find out more about all the matches expected to occur at Sunday’s AEW Double or Nothing by clicking here.
- AEW Stars’ Contracts Expire, Sasha Banks WWE Release Updates, Even More Injuries – Audio News Bulletin – June 29, 2022
- Troy ‘Two Dimes’ Donovan Hilariously Reacts To NXT TV Write-Off
- WWE Star Kevin Owens Missed Raw Due To Injury
- Another Claim Made Regarding Sasha Banks WWE Release
- Orange Cassidy & Title Match Added To AEW Blood & Guts
- Bellator MMA Fighter Valerie Loureda Signs With WWE
- LIVE RESULTS – AEW Dynamite Blood & Guts – June 29, 2022
- CJ Perry (Lana) Pulls Out Of Authors Of Pain’s New Promotion Debut Show
- Miro Says AEW TNT Title Has ‘Gone To S**ts’
- Wardlow Doesn’t Rule Out Signing With WWE