WWE and AEW are at war again, as in a heated Twitter spat that has now all been deleted, RETRIBUTION member T-Bar has dubbed AEW star Sammy Guevara a “teenage virgin” for stealing his finishing move.
Taking to the social media platform yesterday, T-Bar called Sammy a “little teenage virgin on AEW” and accused the Inner Circle member of stealing his finisher and copying Ricochet’s moveset.
Sammy Guevara unsurprisingly didn’t take kindly to T-Bar’s comments and actually accused the WWE star of stealing it from Matt Demorest. He also took shots at how sporadically the former NXT star features on WWE TV.
Thins went even further from there, as T-Bar referenced the joke Sammy Guevara made in 2016 about wanting to “rape” Sasha Banks which were uncovered last year. Sammy since apologised for the joke and was suspended by AEW.
- Brandi Rhodes Makes In-Ring Return For WWE
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- NXT UK Invasion On NXT Heatwave
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- Fascinating Details On ‘Real-Life Animosity’ Between John Cena & The Rock
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- AEW Star Kris Statlander Expected Out For 6-8 Months
- Eric Bischoff Says Tony Khan Is Booking AEW ‘Like A 14-Year-Old’
- Renee Paquette Recalls Vince McMahon Laughing At Her For Needing To Pee