Finally, T-BAR and Mace are without their ridiculous RETRIBUTION masks.
After debuting their new looks last summer, both T-BAR and MACE (formerly Dominik Dijakovic and Dio Maddin) were unmasked last night during their bout with Drew McIntyre and Braun Strowman on Raw.
— WWE (@WWE) April 20, 2021
For those that didn’t catch the match last night, Drew McIntyre was disqualified after hitting MACE with his mask. After the referee ended the match, Braun Strowman ripped off T-BAR’s mask.
Some have speculated that T-BAR and MACE are not only going to be maskless in the future, but will also be using the names they had before joining RETRIBUTION, but there is no word on if this is being planned.
Speaking of RETRIBUTION, it has been reported that SLAPBACK and RECKONING, formerly known as Shane Thorne and Mia Yim respectively, have been moved over from Raw to SmackDown.
- Official ROH Roster Listing Revealed
- Former AEW Star Currently At WWE Tryout
- Report: AEW Sources Claim William Regal Locker Room Rumors Are ‘Complete Bulls**t’
- AEW Rampage Disaster For December 2 Episode
- Sasha Banks Update Amid Wrestling Return Rumors
- WWE Star Finally Undergoing Major Character Change?
- Sasha Banks Drops Latest Major Wrestling Return Tease
- Naomi Spotted With Top AEW Star Amid Return Rumors
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- MLW Star Richard Holliday Publicly Reveals Cancer Diagnosis