Finally, T-BAR and Mace are without their ridiculous RETRIBUTION masks.
After debuting their new looks last summer, both T-BAR and MACE (formerly Dominik Dijakovic and Dio Maddin) were unmasked last night during their bout with Drew McIntyre and Braun Strowman on Raw.
— WWE (@WWE) April 20, 2021
For those that didn’t catch the match last night, Drew McIntyre was disqualified after hitting MACE with his mask. After the referee ended the match, Braun Strowman ripped off T-BAR’s mask.
Some have speculated that T-BAR and MACE are not only going to be maskless in the future, but will also be using the names they had before joining RETRIBUTION, but there is no word on if this is being planned.
Speaking of RETRIBUTION, it has been reported that SLAPBACK and RECKONING, formerly known as Shane Thorne and Mia Yim respectively, have been moved over from Raw to SmackDown.
- Jinder Mahal Shares Honest Thoughts On Tony Khan WWE Booking Comments
- Top International Star Reportedly Joining WWE
- AEW Star Reveals Why He’s No Longer Wrestling For The Company
- Former WWE Star Clarifies Status For Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- WWE Star Says He’d ‘Definitely Consider’ Going To Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- WWE Star Makes TV Return After Seven Month Absence
- Latest WWE Departure Revealed
- Two WWE Stars Replaced In Upcoming Match
- Former AEW Star Joins WWE, Makes Shock Appearance
- Incredible Cody Rhodes Moment After WWE Raw Went Off Air Revealed