WWE Raw star T-Bar took to Twitter during tonight’s (March 22) episode of NXT 2.0, to react to an angle from the show.
During the show, the Creed Brothers defeated the Grizzled Young Veterans, on their quest to find out who attacked them in the NXT parking lot two weeks ago.
After the match, a video aired showcasing the culprits, who were wearing hoods to cover their identities, vandalising the Diamond Mine locker room in an angle that reminded many fans of the infamous ‘Retribution’ angle from 2020.
T-Bar reacted to the segment, confirming that, this time, this was not his doing. He said:
It’s not me this time, I promise.
T-Bar did not clarify if Slapjack is the mastermind behind this, so we will have to assume he is until he says otherwise.
It’s not me this time, I promise. https://t.co/oyGSug8r7j
— T-BAR (@TBARRetribution) March 23, 2022
- Released WWE Star Claims One Person Had ‘Weird Grudge’ Against Him, Vince McMahon’s Departure ‘Killed’ His Career
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Update On New WWE Ring Name Fans Speculated Was For Jade Cargill
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- Mandy Rose Now Officially A Free Agent, Reveals Likelihood Of Returning To Wrestling
- Injured WWE Star Returning To In-Ring Training Soon
- AEW Star Addresses Dolph Ziggler Being Released By WWE