WWE Raw star T-Bar took to Twitter during tonight’s (March 22) episode of NXT 2.0, to react to an angle from the show.
During the show, the Creed Brothers defeated the Grizzled Young Veterans, on their quest to find out who attacked them in the NXT parking lot two weeks ago.
After the match, a video aired showcasing the culprits, who were wearing hoods to cover their identities, vandalising the Diamond Mine locker room in an angle that reminded many fans of the infamous ‘Retribution’ angle from 2020.
T-Bar reacted to the segment, confirming that, this time, this was not his doing. He said:
It’s not me this time, I promise.
T-Bar did not clarify if Slapjack is the mastermind behind this, so we will have to assume he is until he says otherwise.
It’s not me this time, I promise. https://t.co/oyGSug8r7j
— T-BAR (@TBARRetribution) March 23, 2022
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Wardlow Says MJF Is ‘Wholeheartedly A Piece Of S**t’
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- The Bloodline Headed To Raw To Confront Top WWE Star
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’