WWE has announced a tag team battle royal for Monday’s episode of Raw to determine the next challengers for the brand’s tag team title.
The five teams in the battle royal will be:
- R-K-Bro (Randy Orton & Riddle)
- Lucha House Party (Gran Metalik & Lince Dorado)
- The Viking Raiders (Erik & Ivar)
- New Day (Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods)
- MACE & T-BAR
The winners will get the next shot at AJ Styles and Omos for the Raw Tag Team Championship.
It’s unclear when that match will happen, be it on TV or at Hell in a Cell, but considering how WWE has been booking lately, don’t be surprised if it’s actually both of those.
Styles and Omos have held the title since they beat New Day at WrestleMania in April, recently retaining over the now-split Elias and Jaxson Ryker.
- Former WWE Star Banned From Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- WWE Sets Up Jey Uso Vs. Jimmy Uso For WrestleMania 40
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- Cody Rhodes Breaks Silence After Bloodline Attack On WWE Raw
- Jade Cargill Pulled From Big WWE Match
- Two NXT Stars Spotted At WWE Raw
- ‘Massive Issue’ Caused By New Policy For Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone AEW Debut Show
- WWE Name Change For Former AEW Star
- Untelevised Footage Of CM Punk Comments After WWE Raw Went Off Air
- WWE Star Returns After Three Month Absence