WWE has announced a tag team battle royal for Monday’s episode of Raw to determine the next challengers for the brand’s tag team title.
The five teams in the battle royal will be:
- R-K-Bro (Randy Orton & Riddle)
- Lucha House Party (Gran Metalik & Lince Dorado)
- The Viking Raiders (Erik & Ivar)
- New Day (Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods)
- MACE & T-BAR
The winners will get the next shot at AJ Styles and Omos for the Raw Tag Team Championship.
It’s unclear when that match will happen, be it on TV or at Hell in a Cell, but considering how WWE has been booking lately, don’t be surprised if it’s actually both of those.
Styles and Omos have held the title since they beat New Day at WrestleMania in April, recently retaining over the now-split Elias and Jaxson Ryker.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- AEW Name Reveals Heartwarming Text From Rey Mysterio After Hall Of Fame Announcement
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens To Pay Tribute To Their Past At WrestleMania 39
- Big E Provides Latest Injury Update Amid WrestleMania Rumours
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed