WWE has announced that a SmackDown Tag Team Championship match will take place on the Money In The Bank kick-off show.
Following last week’s (July 9) episode of SmackDown, where Rey and Dominik Mysterio made their return to the show to save Edge from an attack by Roman Reigns and The Usos, it has been confirmed that the father and son duo will defend their championships against the Usos on the kick-off show.
The Mysterios are scheduled for a six-man tag team match, teaming with Edge against Roman Reigns and The Usos, on tonight’s episode of SmackDown.
WWE Money In The Bank streams live on Sunday, July 18 on WWE Network or Peacock in the United States.
- Report: WWE Terminates Relationship Over ‘Breach Of Contract’
- Another Top WWE Star’s Contract Expiring In 2024
- Shock Title Change As AEW Star Seemingly Injured During Match At Dynamite Grand Slam
- Jon Moxley’s Diagnosis Revealed, Wasn’t Planned To Lose AEW International Championship At Dynamite Grand Slam
- Former AEW Star Says Company Has ‘Too Much Freedom’
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- WWE Elimination Chamber 2024 Set For Australia, Date & Location Confirmed
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- More WWE Stars Released
- Major Spoiler For AEW Rampage Grand Slam 2023