A new report has revealed that talent believe that the WWE Draft is coming shortly after Clash At The Castle.
With Triple H taking over all creative duties for Vince McMahon and the new regime firmly established, there has been many roster moves over the past few weeks.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), there are several Raw stars scheduled for the first SmackDown following Clash At The Castle on September 9.
On the other side of the ledger, SmackDown talent are scheduled for Raw episodes internally for the September 5 and 12 shows.
This has led talent to speculate internally that the WWE Draft will be shortly following the Clash At The Castle event. This hasn’t been confirmed to talent as of yet, but there have been other things that have led them to believe this will be the case.
The report also confirms that the writers have noted that repackages are also more likely following this date as opposed to the immediate future.
We will have further updates regarding the WWE Draft when they become available.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Update On Jey Uso’s WWE Status Following Raw Switch
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- WWE Announces Signing Of Former AEW Star Jade Cargill
- Triple H Comments On Jade Cargill Signing With WWE
- Update On Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- John Cena Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Incredible IYO SKY Vs. Asuka WWE SmackDown Viewership Figure Revealed
- TV Show Featuring CM Punk Canceled
- AEW Star Sends Message To Jade Cargill After Signing With WWE
- Update On WWE Faction Splitting