The general backstage reaction to Triple H officially taking over WWE creative has been revealed.
WWE confirmed that Triple H will be assuming all responsibilities related to the company’s creative, in addition to his regular duties.
Many fans have expressed optimism now that Triple H is in charge of the main roster creative team.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), the reaction of talent to the news has been general excitement.
It was noted that there were some concerns when Prichard was both heading up creative and acting as the interim Head of Talent Relations.
Triple H was notably named the new EVP of Talent Relations ahead of Vince McMahon announcing his retirement.
An update has emerged on Bruce Prichard’s WWE role following Triple H taking over creative, which you can read about right here.
For everything we currently know about Vince McMahon retiring, click here. You can find further updates and follow-ups on Vince McMahon at this link.
We will continue to provide updates on the situation as they become available.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed