WWE Raw star Tamina has revealed what she has learned from John Cena, and her cousin Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson.
The Rock and John Cena are two of the biggest stars to ever step into a WWE ring. Both have now made the transition to Hollywood, but that doesn’t stop fans from speculation about the stars’ returns.
In an interview with Adrian Hernandez of The Bet Las Vegas, Tamina was asked what she has learned from the two top stars.
The wrestling veteran replied:
“With Dwayne, that’s already a given. That’s my brother from another…I don’t even want to start talking about him and get all emotional and start crying on this.
“You know where my love is from with Dwayne. When it comes to Cena, there is a respect that I have. He is such a huge example and is a huge locker room leader at the time when we came in.
“He showed us (Tamina and Usos) the ropes by leading by example. I could go into so many stories of what he does. He’s amazing.
“He can always give you advice and he was always that person there, for so many years.
“This is why that fight is so good and what he was trying to explain to Rock.”
Cena is slated to appear on Monday’s edition of WWE Raw, ahead of WrestleMania 39 in April.
Tamina recently stated that everyone ‘including his mama‘ wants to see The Rock return to the ring.
Transcription via Fightful.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- AEW Backstage Reaction To CM Punk Instagram Post