WWE star Tamina has commented on the possibility of her joining the Bloodline faction.
Roman Reigns and The Usos have been dominating WWE as the Bloodline, with the stable currently possessing the Undisputed WWE Universal Title, and the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship.
The group doesn’t currently have a female member, but Tamina has confirmed that she’d be open to standing alongside Roman, Jimmy & Jey.
Speaking on Out Of Character with Ryan Satin, Tamina noted that she believes that anybody would want to join the Bloodline.
Teasing her addition to the group, she said:
“That’s it right there, I mean you see it, that’s power, that’s our culture, that’s what they’re about,” she said. “I would love to join the Bloodline, but sometimes … you’ve just gotta wait on the timing.”
Tamina is connected to the famous Anoa’i family through her father, who married into it.
Fans had previously speculated that Naomi, the wife of Jimmy Uso, could join the Bloodline. Naomi hasn’t appeared on WWE TV since walking out on the May 16 edition of WWE Raw with Sasha Banks.
The former WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions have reportedly been removed from the internal WWE roster, which you can read more about right here.
Stay up to date with every WWE departure of 2022 using our tracker at this link.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- Big Former WWE Name Backstage At ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Cody Rhodes Comments On Top AEW Star Potentially Coming To WWE