It sounds like everyone’s new favorite karate-ist, Tareg Hamedi, could be doing more work with WWE going forward following Crown Jewel.
Tareg Hamedi appeared on yesterday’s show, saving fellow Saudi Arabian hometown hero Mansoor from a post-match beatdown at the hands of Mustafa Ali.
Hamedi delivered an awesome kick to Ali before celebrating with Mansoor, but that may not be the last we’ve seen of him.
As reported in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Hamedi “seemed very interested in pro wrestling as a next career”.
A report from PWInsider also stated that Hamedi “was said to have absolutely fallen in love with the entire process and showmanship of WWE”.
You’d also imagine WWE would pretty much jump at the chance to have a Saudi Arabian star with a legitimate sporting background on its roster.
Hamedi won the silver medal in karate at this year’s Olympics after being disqualified for knocking out his opponent with a kick.
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Jimmy Uso Shares Support For Naomi And Sasha Banks
- Serena Deeb Shoots Hard On WWE In Heated AEW Dynamite Promo
- Stephanie McMahon To Take Leave Of Absence From WWE
- Several WWE Stars Support Nash Carter Following Controversial Release
- Shocking Statistic About Thunder Rosa AEW Women’s Championship Run
- Update On Johnny Elite’s AEW Status Following Dynamite Debut
- Road Dogg Believes There’s No Money In Wrestling
- Anthony Bowens Claims He Was Taken Off Dynamite In Cryptic Tweet