WWE NXT star Tatum Paxley has provided an update on her condition following her match being stopped due to an injury at a recent house show.
During the August 6 NXT house show in Gainesville, Florida, Paxley went one-on-one with Sloane Jacobs.
The bout was stopped after Tatum was kicked in the face, and her chin hit the ring post. Medical staff attended to Paxley in the ring after the bout was called off.
Paxley has now taken to Twitter to note that she will be ok, writing:
“Thank you everyone for reaching out and checking in!? I’ll be ok! Accidents like these happen all the time in what we do.
Plus getting blood everywhere is super heavy metal ???”
Paxley’s most recently wrestled on WWE TV on the August 2 edition of NXT 2.0, competing in the tag team fourway bout for the vacant NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship.
Katana Chance & Kayden Karter were ultimately victorious, last eliminating Toxic Attraction to win the gold.
You can view a list of every WWE title change of 2022 at this link.
We wish Paxley a safe and healthy recovery.
Thank you everyone for reaching out and checking in!? I’ll be ok! Accidents like these happen all the time in what we do.
Plus getting blood everywhere is super heavy metal ???
— Pax (@TatumPaxley) August 7, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Raw Star Moved Back To NXT, Reforms Tag Team
- Update On Whether Jungle Boy Has Officially Undergone Name Change
- The Incredible Story Of Deaf WWE NXT Wrestler Myles Borne
- Thunder Rosa Comments On Saraya’s AEW Debut
- Darby Allin Gets Stitches Following AEW Rampage Grand Slam (Photo)
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- WWE Raw Star Explains What Triple H Tells WWE Stars Before They Go Out
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- WWE Hall Of Famer Recalls Batista Being Difficult To Work With